Sat06Feb20169am-3pmBuckeye Municipal Airport, 3000 South Palo Verde Road, Buckeye, AZ 85326
We will be attending the 2016 Buckeye Air Fair. We'll be giving rides at the airfare again this year. We'll have 2 aircraft available to give rides and one aircraft for static display.
We look forward to visiting with our fellow aviation enthusiasts and those potential young future pilots.
See ya at the airport!
Sat26Mar20169 AM - 2 PMFalcon Field Park, 4636 E. Fighter Aces Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85215
Come visit Canyon State Aero out and about at Falcon Field Park from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, March 26, 2016 during the 8th Annual Falcon Field Airport Open House in Mesa.
Get an upclose look at some of the unique aircraft that call the hangars at Falcon Field "home" in Mesa, Arizona, like Canyon State Aero's Schweizer 300c Helicopters! Falcon Field Open House action isn't all flying overhead - check out Impala Bob's Car Show, model railroads and more!
Event admission and parking are free!
Canned food donations will be accepted for the United Food Bank
- See unique aircraft up close, including Boeing’s Apache helicopter, vintage warbirds, experimental aircraft and general aviation planes
- Experience a flight simulator hosted by the Civil Air Patrol
- Explore flight training and aviation careers with representatives of area education programs, businesses and aviation organizations
- Learn about Falcon Field’s origin as a World War II pilot training base at the Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona Aviation Museum
- See more than 100 classic cars at the Impala Bob’s Car Show!
- Model railroad exhibits
- Food, music and aircraft fly-overs will add to the fun!
Fri28Oct2016Sat29Oct20168:00 am-5:00 pmFalcon Field (KFFZ), Mesa AZ. 85215
Canyon State Aero is pleased to announce that the Copperstate Fly-In will be held here at Falcon Field this year.
This huge, 2 day event is one of the largest in the southwest. In 2015, there were approximately 500 aircraft on display to the public, from all over the country.
Canyon State Aero will be providing helicopter rides for this event at our home airport. For more information on the fly-in, take a look at the Copperstate event site. www.copperstate.org.
We look forward to seeing all our aviation enthusiasts out at the airport. Come by and say hello and take a ride in one of our beautiful helicopters and see the area from 500 feet overhead. See you at the airport!