Sat26Mar20169 AM - 2 PMFalcon Field Park, 4636 E. Fighter Aces Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85215
8th Annual Falcon Field Airport Open House
Come visit Canyon State Aero out and about at Falcon Field Park from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, March 26, 2016 during the 8th Annual Falcon Field Airport Open House in Mesa.
Get an upclose look at some of the unique aircraft that call the hangars at Falcon Field "home" in Mesa, Arizona, like Canyon State Aero's Schweizer 300c Helicopters! Falcon Field Open House action isn't all flying overhead - check out Impala Bob's Car Show, model railroads and more!
Event admission and parking are free!
Canned food donations will be accepted for the United Food Bank
- See unique aircraft up close, including Boeing’s Apache helicopter, vintage warbirds, experimental aircraft and general aviation planes
- Experience a flight simulator hosted by the Civil Air Patrol
- Explore flight training and aviation careers with representatives of area education programs, businesses and aviation organizations
- Learn about Falcon Field’s origin as a World War II pilot training base at the Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona Aviation Museum
- See more than 100 classic cars at the Impala Bob’s Car Show!
- Model railroad exhibits
- Food, music and aircraft fly-overs will add to the fun!